Thursday, November 09, 2006

secret place


come with me...come with me to the secret place..in there we can spend time with the King...take all your worries and all your conserns and we can bring them to the King in the secret place...He is waiting for us to come...dont wait just come...if we spend time in the secret place the King will show us things and give us the desirers in our hearts...and heal us and restore and re strenghten us ..and even show us dreams..its amazing...all we have to do is just go there and we can tell Him anything we want...we can tell Him about our bad days or if we messed up really bad and if we need someone to cry with He will be there...He'll just pick us up and let us cry until we are done...He loves meeting us in the secret place...i am beginning to think that it is His favorite place...im going there now..you wanna come along?.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

mmm the secret place I love it...this one really captured my attention and it took me to my secret place with my Daddy...I like it

2:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I like the secret place.... its easy to be vulnerable there... its easy to be broken there... no one can hurt you there! mmm fantastic! Be blessed!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home