Friday, November 03, 2006

just a little longer

A LITTLE LONGER

what can i do for you?
what can i give to you?
what kind of song would you like me to sing?
cause i'll dance a dance for you
i'll pour out my love to you
what can i do for you beautiful King?

Cause i cant thank you enough
I cant thank you enough

what can i do for you?
what can i give to you?
what kind of song would you like me to sing?
cause i'll dance a dance for you
i'll pour out my love to you
what can i do for you beautiful King?

Cause i cant thank you enough
I cant thank you enough

Then i hear you sing to me
you dont have to do a thing
simply be with me and let those things go
cause they can wait another minute
wait this moment is too sweet please stay here with me
and love on me a little longer
cause i'm in love with you..

Written by: Jenn Johnson

oh man...everyone needs...NO HAS to hear this song....you will weep...cause the spirit of God is in this song..His love comes out and just wraps you up...He is so madly in love with me...and He longs just for me to come and sit with him...and love on Him...He doesnt want me to do anything for Him...He doesnt want me to make a dance for Him or sing Him a certain song or make something....He just wants me to love on Him...cause He is so madly in love with me...He just wants to sit and whisper into my ear blessings and life...He has done everything for me...and He doesnt even want anything in return other than JUST MY LOVE??...its so insence....HE died and all HE wants as thanks is MY love??!..i am just a broken little vessel!...all He wants is MY love....He died for my love...so that i could love Him and so that He could love me....i need to go and be alone for awhile.. :'(...

God why dont you ever give up on me???....why arent you like everyone else??....your love is so intence...and strong....dont you see that i dont have it all together?...that i am not strong?..i mess up all the time....dont you see all the times that i reject you?...all the times where i throw your love back in your face?....i dig my own holes and you still want to help me out of them............i dont understand this love...its not like anything else.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Thats the point...its not like anything else...and we dont deserve it but thats unconditional love...real love...we are supposed to be like that

1:26 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

mmm... SO GOOD! I heart God! I heart you! I am not intentionally ignoring you! My msn has just kinda been going on without me realizing it! I am doing well.... loveing clinical! Be blessed, talk to you in the near future! Promise!!! Be blessed!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home