Monday, October 16, 2006

refreshed

i just got back from a weekend at Eagles Nest...i had a really great time...i got to make some new friends and also grow some friendships that i already had...i laughed alot, and almost died while riding a horse..his name was buddy...we became friends:)...and i also encountered God afresh...

We were in chapel and i was worshiping and any of you that have been to the ranch before know that behind the "stage" is a whole bunch of windows...and God led my eye to this stupid lil moth...and this moth kept flying into the window...thinking that he could get in so that he could get closer to the light....and because he wasent sucessful he moved to a new square in the window...time after time...hit after hit...he just kept trying...God spoke and told me that is how i am sometimes...but i cant break through cause there are things in my way...and they arent BIG things they are just little sins or attitudes or bad thoughts....and i can still see Jesus (the light)...and i can still feel a bit of His warmth...but there is this invisible wall that comes in the way...and i become mad because i am like GOD I CAN SEE YOU AND FEEL YOU BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED...i feel like i am missing the mark...and i am...cause God wants me to be so close to him...so God brought back the verse where it talks about getting forgiveness everyday...and trying to work on attitudes and such EVERYDAY..so that i dont build up walls that soon will move from being invisible to BLACK completly unsee-able......i want to be with Jesus and i dont want stupid little things to come in the way of our "divine Romance".. :).i want to go all the way and not be stopped right at the brink....to be tormented with just a glimpse....i wont survive..i need HIM..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

You amaze me...with your thinking...and how that gives you revelation kinda reminds me of...well me...I did that with an ant that I watched for a long time...it was good revelation..anyways again I am sorry we never got to hang out..I will come there and you have to teach me to snowboard...love ya little sis

8:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thats awesome! I like it! and there is so much truth to it as well! Its crazy! Fantastic revelation.... oh how i love the ranch! Hey....did anyone chase u down the hill? Did u get your hw done yet? hahaahaha.... be blessed! Muchlov!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home